Commonwealth of Provanata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Commonwealth of Provanata

-later-

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A major apology from yours truly, Admin.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Silent Guardian
Silent Guardian
Admin

A major apology from yours truly, Admin. Empty
PostSubject: A major apology from yours truly, Admin.   A major apology from yours truly, Admin. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:13 pm

I had recently destroyed my computer after accidentally dumping a cup of kool-aid on it, and this here is the reason I have not been on in days. Today I got my computer fixed, and trust me, this site is the first thing I wanted to go onto. I didn't forget you guys.

I hope we didn't lose any members in my absence, and hopefully, we can reclaim what we lost.

Provanta, nos spiritus libertatis! (Latin for "Provanta, the spirit of liberty!". A little proposal for our motto. Wink )
Back to top Go down
https://provanata.rpg-board.net
iiMad
Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
iiMad

PostSubject: Re: A major apology from yours truly, Admin.   A major apology from yours truly, Admin. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Let there be light: and there was light.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Th3Pwnzor
Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Th3Pwnzor

PostSubject: Re: A major apology from yours truly, Admin.   A major apology from yours truly, Admin. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:46 pm

iiMad wrote:
Let there be light: and there was light.

Spoiler:

At start, no has lyte. An Ceiling Cat sayz, i can haz lite? An lite wuz. An Ceiling Cat sawed teh lite, to seez stuffs, An splitted teh lite from dark but taht wuz ok cuz kittehs can see in teh dark An not tripz over nethin. An Ceiling Cat sayed light Day An dark no Day. It were FURST!!!1
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/yacinexm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A major apology from yours truly, Admin.   A major apology from yours truly, Admin. Empty

Back to top Go down

A major apology from yours truly, Admin.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Commonwealth of Provanata :: Provanata Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: