Commonwealth of Provanata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Commonwealth of Provanata

-later-

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My story that Roblox wouldn't let me post because Roblox has a bad filter.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RTCityI-Kianan
Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
RTCityI-Kianan

My story that Roblox wouldn't let me post because Roblox has a bad filter. Empty
PostSubject: My story that Roblox wouldn't let me post because Roblox has a bad filter.   My story that Roblox wouldn't let me post because Roblox has a bad filter. EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Chapter One: The Mission at Hand...

"How could it end like this? Taken by RT'ers and killed by a firing squad. Where did I go wrong?"
"Ready, Aim, Fire!"
"No!"
March 28th, 2011, eight days earlier.
It was about three in the morning, a small elite squad of OT’ers was sent out to get documents from RT, and this is the known events of them, from March 28th to the 5th of April.

We're nearing shore, prepare for landing..." said Fastlane in a soft voice, not wanting to reveal the position of the small boat that she had prepared...
"What's our goal Fastlane?" asked Anna, questioning why they were in this mess.
"It's quite simple, we just have to get into the RT City Hall and take all the secret documents we can take, we have to try to stay quiet, but if we have to we'll use our weapons." replied Fastlane.
"Oh...” said Anna.
As the group, people in it being Kianan, Fastlane250, Anna200, Fred38, mckailey and MrRetextureGuy reached the shore of Western RT City, they noticed several spotlights, the RT'ers knew something like this was going to happen, so they had prepared.
"Well crap, I guess we're going to have to shoot our way into RT." said MRG, pulling out his submachine gun.
"I guess you're right MRG." replied Kianan.
As the small group analyzed the situation carefully and prepared a plan, Fastlane looked over the small hill concealing the six OT'ers from the eyes of RT'ers, seeing plenty of cover and noting plenty of good positions to fire from. All the while, the other five socialized and talked about what may result should they fail. After a short while of looking at the landscape above them, Fastlane slid back down the steep hill.
"Get your guns ready, we'll begin the attack in five minutes, do whatever for now, because this is the last time you'll be able to do anything freely besides shoot and hide until the mission ends." said Fastlane to the group, going to grab her weapon which she had left in the boat.
After what seemed like an eternity, which was really five minutes, the group was ready, they didn't know if they would succeed or fail, but they knew they had to try.
"Well, I guess this is it...” said a nervous Kianan to the others.
"Yeah... I guess so." replied Anna, equally as nervous.
"Ready?" asked Fastlane.
Fastlane then blew the whistle and screamed to the group to go. The RT'ers never saw it coming.
"What the he-" said one, then being shot.
"Enemies sighted! Fire at will!" said another.
The RT'ers machine guns then began firing at the group, but they knew the terrain thanks to Fastlane's scouting, and they easily began taking down the RT'ers. One fell, then another, and another. But the RT'ers had reinforcements...
"Oh crap!" exclaimed Kianan, noting the three new platoons of RT'ers on the horizon.
"Keep firing!" exclaimed Fastlane, trying to keep the squad organized to deal with the threat. But as Fastlane looked ahead, she didn't see what was going on elsewhere, and out of seemingly nowhere, Fastlane went down in a shower of blood. She had been hit in the face, somehow surviving, but just barely.
"He... he... help me..." said Fastlane, almost blacking out from blood loss
"FASTLANE!!" screamed Anna, horrored by the sight of Fastlane bleeding profusely on the ground.
The RT'ers were closing in, Fastlane had been hit badly and the team was low on ammo, things weren't looking great for them, and they were about to be overrun. Suddenly, by a stroke of luck, the RT'ers commander went down, how they had no idea, but he did and the RT'ers began running.
"YEAH!" exclaimed MrRetextureGuy happily.
"Ok, we're safe, I hope..." said Kianan
The OT'ers had survived by a miracle, and they were happy, but would they have such luck in the future? They didn't know, but for the time being, all that they cared about was the survival poor Fastlane.

Chapter 2: The Admins

Roblox HQ, The Suburb of Reese
3:16 AM

It was about 3:16 AM on Monday the 28th when the administrator Reesemcblox got a call.
"Hello? Reese? Ok, if you're listening, we have no idea what happened, but it seems someone attacked us. We don't know what, or who it was, but whoever it was has breached the defenses, can you help?" the call said. And it just so happened Reese was, she'd heard the call.
As the admins had gathered inside the Roblox headquarters, Reese walked in.
"Alright, here's the deal..." said Reese.
"Whatever it is best be worth me having to get up at three AM Reese." replied Telamon.
"Ignoring that, here's the thing. RT was attacked near the Western Beaches, whoever it was has killed at least thirty RT'ers and has advanced into the area; this may be a severe problem, because RT harbors all of our secret documents." Said Reese to the admins in the room.
"Well, I can't go, because I'm the second most important in Roblox." said Telamon, sipping his coffee.
"I can't go either." said Builderman
"Well, I know I can't send you two... so I guess we'll send in Brighteyes and clockwork, even though clockwork isn't an admin, he's got that teapot turret thing which might help us." said Reese again.
"Alright, so can we go now?" asked Telamon, now tired.
"Whatever..." replied Reese.
And so all the admins walked out, most of them going back to sleep, unaware of what was to happen.

Chapter 3: The Surprise

As the night drew on, Fastlane continued to bleed, but the wound had been patched up and the bleeding had slowed. The group didn't have much medical experience, but they did bring some medical supplies that were easy to use... although to say the least Fastlane was still in a pretty bad condition, but Fastlane could still fight. After a short wait, the group was ready to go, and they continued the short trek to RT City, less than a mile away. As the group drew closer to their target, they realized they'd be almost unrecognizable in the streets of RT City, looking down upon the massive city of nearly 18 million, illuminated by thousands of lights and crowded by hundreds, even at 3 AM. So they put away their guns and continued on into the crowded streets.
After about twenty minutes of walking through the town, and after noting many things, they found the city hall, they opened the door, and one by one they crept inside of the large building and began to search. Unbeknownst to them, clockwork and Brighteyes were already there... they knew who it was and they were ready for them.
"Should we take them out now?" asked clockwork softly.
"Not yet..." replied Brighteyes
As the OT'ers continued to search though the city hall, their every move was being watched by clockwork and Brighteyes. And then as all of the OT'ers grouped together to talk about their findings, Brighteyes began to shoot. Bullets began flying, Kianan was hit by one in the arm and he fell to the ground. The others turned to see clockwork and Brighteyes above them on the staircase to the second floor, the OT'ers then began to scatter, MrRetextureGuy guy pulled Kianan into a room and began to shoot back at Brighteyes from behind a door, hitting nothing but the railing.
"Cover me guys!" screamed Anna, going into the open and throwing a grenade at clockwork and Brighteyes.
Anna threw the grenade, making it land at clockwork's feet. Instantly, Brighteyes and clockwork both ran for cover, but clockwork was downed before he could get to cover, and the grenade finished him off. Brighteyes was alone... no longer willing to fight due to the death of clockwork. She surrendered. The OT'ers were now free to search again... but what would they do about Kianan?

Chapter 4: The Escape

Kianan was out cold and there was no way to get him back awake, for the most part, the group would be stuck there until Kianan awoke from his unconscious state. Until then, they promised themselves they'd look through the files, and so they again set off through the many files. Meanwhile upstairs, Brighteyes secretly contacted the admin HQ, the OT'ers oblivious to it.
"Hello? HQ? Guys?" said Brighteyes through her secret intercom, getting no reply.
"Guys?" said Brighteyes again, this time hoping to get a reply.
"Brighteyes... is that you?" asked the person on the other side.
"Yeah, relay this message to the others... clockwork is dead and I'm in need of support." replied Brighteyes.
"Ok, I'll be sure to get that to the others." said the unknown person.
Brighteyes then shut off her intercom and went to inspect the remains of clockwork.
"Clockwork, why did you have to die, why?" said Brighteyes over clockwork's annihilated body, on the verge of tears.
Back downstairs, the team of OT'ers continued to shuffle through the thousands of files in the city hall, the search continued to yield no results, but then Anna found something.
"Huh? What's this?" she asked herself, beginning to flip through the large file.
"Nuclear bomb, Atom smasher, MT21 Gas? What are they making these for, a war?" she continued to ask herself, still flipping through the pages of the document.
Then Anna came across the worst thing of all... a command which would instantly launch every missile RT had at OT, the command prompt being a small Yellow button.
"Oh dear god..." Anna said to herself
Anna then took the document and ran to get the others.
The others were in another room when Anna barged in.
"GUYS! GUYS!" screamed Anna.
"What?" replied MrRetextureGuy, calm as ever.
"I... I found this..." said Anna, now catching her breath.
Anna then threw the file onto the table in the room and flipped through its contents, shocking everybody.
"This... this is just insanity, and this is coming from someone like ME." said Fastlane, just as shocked as everyone else in the room.
Then, out of seemingly nowhere, a large sound, almost like a train wreck filled the room.
"WHAT THE HE-", was all that could be said before the entire room seemingly exploded into a whitish mist. Then into the room came a few admins, the inside of the room, now covered by the white mist yielded the unconscious bodies of Fastlane, Anna, MRG and Mckailey, Kianan had also been captured, but Fred was nowhere to be found, however, for the most part the group had been captured.
"Objective completed, returning to home base." said one of the admins over a radio inside his helmet.
What would happen next would change Roblox forever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=16835430

My story that Roblox wouldn't let me post because Roblox has a bad filter.
Page 1 of 1